- BS GRC Printing and Imaging Management (1992)
- Black Belt Candidate, BEE Improvement (2017)
- G7 Print Professional Certification (2015-2017)
- AHC Presidents Leadership (2001, 2016)
- GRC 101
- GRC 204
- GRC 211
- GRC 320
- GRC 324
- GRC 328
- GRC 411
Teaching and Research Interests
- Has worked in the graphic communication field for over 30 years, with an emphasis in managing prepress and sheet-fed offset operations.
- For the last five years, his research interests have been in utilizing Lean/Six Sigma methodologies and tools for the graphic communication industry.
- His day job is managing the graphic communication in-plant of Allan Hancock College, a public community college located in Santa Maria, CA.
- He lives in Nipomo, CA with his wife of 20 years and enjoys salt water fishing and is an avid student of history.