- Office: 26-221B
- Phone: 805-756-1108
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Office Hours: By Appointment and By Email
- M.A. Education, Specialization in Curriculum & Instruction, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (Winter, 2018)
- B.S. Graphic Communication, Web and Digital Media Concentration, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- GRC 377 - Web and Print Publishing
Teaching and Research Interests
- Graphic communication production
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Color psychology
- Layout and design for print and web publishing
- Advancing pedagogy with technology
- Outreach for undocumented student success
A GrC Cal Poly alumnus, April Elliott also earned her Master of Arts in Education, Specialization in Curriculum and Instruction from Cal Poly in 2018. Her favorite part about teaching is when the students feel proud of the projects they create. April enjoyed working within the convention industry in Las Vegas. Some of her memorable projects include design for large format printing to develop themes for conventions and exhibitor booth designs. Large format printing involves unique design considerations, brings interesting and new design problems with each project.
April’s specialty is graphic design using the Adobe Creative Suite! Graduate school in the field of Education has been the highlight of her career. She is also on the executive board for AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Arts) Central Coast chapter. The board works to bring design to the community through workshops, mentoring programs and special events.