- Office: 26-208
- Phone: 805-756-2027
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual: Tuesday 10:10am-11:00am Wednesday 10:10am-11:30am
- In person: Bldg 26 rm 208 Monday 10:10am-11:30am Also by appointment
- Ph.D. Paper Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Printing, Western Michigan University
- MBA Beijing Institute of Technology
- BE Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication
- GrC 329 - Printed Electronics and Product Development
- GrC 357 - Specialty Printing Technologies
- GrC 337 - Consumer Packaging
Xiaoying Rong earned her Bachelor of Engineering from Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication, a Master of Business Administration from Beijing Institute of Technology, and a Ph.D. in Paper Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Printing from Western Michigan University. Her favorite part about teaching is interacting with students, learning with and from them. Her biggest highlight of her career was becoming a professor.
Specialty and Passion
She considers herself an engineer with a decent amount of creativity, with a passion to design physical products that are both aesthetic and functional. Her experiences focus more on technology, material, and production aspects of graphic communication.